Video: Solitaire Classic – Windows Most Favorite Card Games Pack for Android




Al though this game Solitaire Classic for Android is free but they still sold me by mentioning Windows Solitaire Game pack. Solitaire Classic developed by “Candy Mobile” packs famous card games Solitaire, Free Cell and Spider Solitaire and it is a well-made free app for entertainment and time killing. “If you like Windows Solitaire, you're going to love Solitaire Classic too! In this game, playing Solitaire has never been so fun and easy. Simply drag & drop or tap-to-move cards using your finger on the screen for intuitive control.” they said in the description and they are true to every word.

This Solitaire doesn't have the signature card flying effect that I love in Windows but it didn't stop me going back to play more of it on my Android tablet.

In game you will be treated with multiple Undo and a Hint button. I found hint very useful as tutorial for other two card games I don’t know much about how to play.

I play this game several times in a day and never once come across any serious issue. However sometime game tend to lag slightly but fixes itself very soon and it rarely happen. I cannot find out the reason behind that lag, it could be my under powered Tablet.

There are options to change backgrounds, colors of cards. A Vegas play mode, which I have no idea for now what is it.

Download from Google Play and start Killing some extra time






Enhanced by Zemanta
Video: Solitaire Classic – Windows Most Favorite Card Games Pack for Android Reviewed by Munir Rahool on 4:43 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Munir Rahool © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.