Quarantine 2 Terminal 2011 - Better than Quarantine 1!

I don’t know what kick me that I not only grab Quarantine 2 after seeing its poster but I watch it as well. I didn’t watch the first Quarantine until it was started to shown on T.V. so I did surprise myself jumping on to Quarantine 2 like this at that early days. Well did I make a mistake? I guess not, surprisingly (again) not a mistake. I have very selected taste when it comes to Zombies but for Quarantine 2 I can say it was acceptable.

Where Quarantine was first person shot base (moving camera and documenting everything as it happen style), Quarantine 2 felt more like at home since I am no fan of first-person-shot movies.


Was Quarantine 2 has ground breaking story? No, was Quarantine 2 a predictable? Pretty much yes. Was Quarantine 2 a bad to watch movie? I guess not at all, it is acceptable. The acting was not bad. In fact almost all the characters were played well. For a critic’s point of view there might be tons of mistakes and flaws but for a simple movie watcher it was as I said couple of times above, acceptable. Dialogues however should be improved. At places I felt there could be more to it. On the side note: They could do better with the mouth-foam effect.

The most important thing there that I liked the most while watching movie, there wasn’t any and I mean any gore effect. Nothing was spilling out from body, no one was ripping arms or legs or head. There was just one, one thing that even I felt was creepy but it wasn’t blood or eating human flesh it was the most simple thing. But it did the job.

Something about the story of Quarantine 2, according to the timeline it was set almost exactly to the time line where Quarantine was taken. There are well enough hints within the movie as events seen in Quarantine unfolded. The guy, who caused the Quarantine, escaped and was onboard in Quarantine 2’s plane with the experimental lab rats. I didn’t even recalled that part until the very end of the movie however news clips showing at the very earlier got me thinking it’s familiar. Anyway if you haven’t seen Quarantine, it doesn’t matter because there is not much link to it as in story line.

I like the location used in Quarantine 2, I don’t know but it wasn’t creepy, it was spacious and it was like a big puzzle and will done in total dark but lucky me I was wrong.

For the cast, crew, official review and more reviews IMDB is your best place.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1699231/
Quarantine 2 Terminal 2011 - Better than Quarantine 1! Reviewed by Munir Rahool on 11:16 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Munir Rahool © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.